So I was about to make a new blog when I realized that I actually already had this one but didn't remember until I noticed that someone else had the url name "navybluuu". Who else would have the name navybluuu? Who else would be boring and lazy enough to think of a blog named only after their favorite color but attempt to show a hint of originality by purposely mispelling it to an elementary three u's instead of "ue"?
Ta-da! Welcome to my blog. Maybe if I don't make myself empty promises of consistently updating this thing or if I don't secretly envision it becoming an indispensible part of my identity, it might actually become something worth it. Look out for the next update in half a year!! :) Just kidding. Maybe. I have to pee...
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh WHAT WHAT.
eraine's gotta new blog. sweeeeet
Post a Comment