1. I love Christmas music!!!!!!!! Thank you 101.1.
2. Ever since I was forced by a friend to watch an episode of IRIS, all I can think about is that one scene where the girl and guy are eating samgyubsal and pouring each other soju-bombs. I crave so badly right now.
3. I am going to Cancun on Wednesday.
4. I spent the last half hour googling images of Lee Hyori. She is seriously so beautiful and charming. This one is my favorite:

5. Today in the dining hall, they were playing some really good club music. One of the workers and I must have very similar tastes in music. I felt very hood and felt like going dancing. Subin and I agreed that for some reason the acoustics of Haffner dining hall made it sound like the muffled music you hear as you are waiting in line outside to get into a club party. Clapping and laughing and "I wanna go clubbing!!!"s ensue.
6. I played Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook to the point where my vision got blurry...fail.
7. I am writing my anthropology thesis on Korean Americans and K-Pop and I am pretty excited about it. I hope I don't end up hating my topic by the end of next semester though...
8.Why am I being so bad this week?
9. A lot things in my life right now are pointing me in directions for the future that I don't want to go in. Am I supposed to follow them and do well or stray away... maybe only to regret it big time later on?
10. I think I think too much. I must ACT ON IT.
11. I should really go....
12. TIME FLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T KEEP UP.

3 comments:
(oops, accidentally deleted comment!)
hyori lee is to you what alicia keys is to me. let's be crazy fan girls! wheeeeeeeeee :)
okay now i'm going to hop back and work on my 25 page paper for human rights in china *sigh*
lol YOU CAN DO IT ERAINE!!
Post a Comment