Friday, June 25, 2010

Leaving the Bi-Co Bubble

I am just going to make a little memo of my life here before I jet off to LA... tomorrow. I don't know what I was thinking by booking my flight so early! I don't start work until July 12th and have like more than 2 free weeks in LA before then. But anyways:

1. I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE. Honestly I have to say that this is the biggest achievement of my summer so far. Maybe even more than graduating from college. Sometimes I still can't believe that I actually got it so I take my license out of my wallet and look at it fondly just to make sure that it's for real. I would put a picture of it here, but I am afraid of identity theft -_-

2. I found cool pants for work! They were from Urban Outfitters and they look like this (on the very skinny model):



I went into the dressing room with low expectations because I had tried on a similar pair of harem-style pants at Zara and they looked pretty ridiculous on me. But I was pleasantly surprised to find that this pair was looser around the waist (so I can tuck in shirts) and also hit at the ankle so I could roll them up if I wanted to. Anyways, I am quite satisfied with my purchase.

3. Toy Story 3 was a great movie. Now I can't wait for Despicable Me. 3D animation movies are the next big thing!

4. I realized I will be REALLY leaving the Bi-Co Bubble this time. Even if I came back to Philly after my internship, I would be living on my own and probably nowhere near the Mainline. Life will never be the same again... for better or for worse? It's weird how I waited so long for this moment and now that it's here, I'm getting sentimental about leaving. On Wednesday some of the girls from HCA did a final happy hour in the city at Tria cafe. It was a time of good food and good company. I'm going to miss hanging out with friends who are always nearby.




This is the Cheese Menu.... I think we chose one "Luscious" Cheese and one "Approachable" one. Too chicken to try out the "Stinky".

I already have a lot of pictures from the summer which I will plan on putting up on Facebook at some point. I think I like posts with pictures better because it just seems more blog-y and interesting to read. So I will try to do that more from now on. That is all for now. Payce.

2 comments:

KATHERINE said...

nice pahnts

jgkim said...

Eraine! Since I don't see an option for following your blog, I don't see the entries until later :( You in California now, yes? You have left the bubble...and the East Coast. I hope you are enjoying the west siiide! I also like your pants. Come back and visit us when you have time. 보고싶다 언니~