How the hell did it already become August? Time flies when you're having fun, seriously. And did I mention how much I hate good-byes? I hate them...
I am going to miss this summer, but on a brighter note: I am turning 21 in less than four weeks! HOLLA. I am so psyched to go back to the east coast and celebrate this long-awaited birthdate with my friends. I missed them. It'll be interesting the first week or so back at Bryn Mawr. I'll most likely be comparing a lot of things with how things are in California.
I was just telling my friend this earlier, but I think this summer made me realize how all this time I've been living life with something stuck up my butt. Life is too short, I really want to be able to look back on my youth and not regret having wasted it away. So, despite my shyness and tendency to torment myself with worrying about random things, I want to put myself out there more. Have fun and not have to feel like killing myself the morning after.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment