I need motivation and courage to do things that seem so out of reach but are really not in actuality. I don't know why this is so difficult for me to do right now... I feel almost helpless.
Also, I've been listening to this kid's stuff on youtube to help me study. I wish I could play the guitar.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you is beeyoooutiful elaine, and so very capable of many things, including those that sit in front of you right now that may or may not seem plausible.
If you want motivation, I promise to buy you six gloriously rich and delicious cupcakes at an NYC bakery of your choosing, when you come visit me next. Six because its 1/2 of a dozen and quite a nice number. Also, what would you do with 12 cupcakes anyway?
:) :) or i can feed you all my Chinese foodage that I have made.
i will strive more and more to be like this genius every day.
Post a Comment