Saturday, March 13, 2010

Keep in Touch

I meant to publish a longer post on this, but lately I've been thinking about the friendships I've made in college and how different (I believe) they are from the relationships I hear about from other people or see on facebook (as shallow as that may sound). People in the Bi-Co are such individuals--it's something I admire and fear at the same time. Am I asking for too much but not giving enough? It makes me both sad and indifferent.

3 comments:

bbangkkooddongkkoo said...

흥... i'll stay in touch with you, if you so wish! although i do fit into that category of bi-co... weird individuals... saaaaad..

jwongy said...

i don't really understand this post, eraine. let's talk?

=)

KATHERINE said...

i think i know what u mean... i've been thinking a lot about this too. enjoy the company of bi-co people. i even miss the super weird ones who made me feel super normal haha