My new goal for the semester:
GET MY DRIVER'S LICENSE BEFORE MAY 16TH (Graduation Day)!
I will:
1) Study the Driver's Manual from the PENNDOT website
2) Take the Learner's Permit exam and get my Learner's Permit by the end of March
3) Sign up for driving school and get lessons every week (most likely Fridays) until...
4) I take the driver's license exam and become a certified driver in Pennsylvania!
Gosh this is scary because I know that I've been blabbing about getting my driver's license for ages now and never did. So... I invite everyone to please help me achieve this goal by keeping me accountable!
Thank you!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
FIGHTING!
soon you shall be cruising down the streets in sunglasses blasting kid cudi.
study all of the practice questions and i think you're good to go for your permit!
yay drive me around!
Post a Comment