Monday, October 19, 2009

I like school

I think I'm going crazy. I really need to slow down on the caffeine intake... but I can't.
For some reason I'm really glad that school has started again. I'm back on a regular routine, I see people on campus and I don't feel like I can't tell the difference between yesterday and today anymore. I don't feel useless.

I usually take pride in the fact that I enjoy my alone time and do pretty well in letting time pass when I'm on my own. I think this fall break proved me wrong. Thinking too much about life in general is not good for most people, and especially not for Elaine Choi. So if you're reading this, let's hang out. Come to my room. Study, eat, burn things, whatever. I've gotten pretty horrible at being alone...

I also really like this song, The Saltwater Room by Owl City. Kate showed me a cover of it on youtube by this Asian girl/boy duo and I've recently rediscovered it.... now I really really want to learn the guitar!! Somebody teach me (hey, this can also be a hang out activity!)...

No comments: