in terms of finding a job...and seeing as how this is the worst job market in the past few decades...i think we have to love what we do. but then it will turn into doing what we love...because we love doing it. right? uh
so kate gave me a card that reads "to be happy don't do whatever you like, like whatever you do". hahaha, such simple words of wisdom but yet oh-so-deep! :)
... I've seen this quote in Canaday bathroom. is it sad that i MISS that bathroom, with all its interesting graffiti along the walls (and tile cracks)?
I think no matter what, you have to love what you do.
5 comments:
in terms of finding a job...and seeing as how this is the worst job market in the past few decades...i think we have to love what we do. but then it will turn into doing what we love...because we love doing it. right? uh
eraine i met them last night and think i'm in love. hahah. we will SO relive it when i show you pictures! LOL.
so kate gave me a card that reads "to be happy don't do whatever you like, like whatever you do". hahaha, such simple words of wisdom but yet oh-so-deep! :)
... I've seen this quote in Canaday bathroom. is it sad that i MISS that bathroom, with all its interesting graffiti along the walls (and tile cracks)?
I think no matter what, you have to love what you do.
i think i gave elaine the same card...HA-ha!
Post a Comment